Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Atlas Pressed Metals has been a family-owned manufacturer of powder metals components for over 40 years. We pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled customer experience offering full-service technical capabilities of an in-house engineering staff, research and development metallurgical lab, machine shop and secondary operations.
As we continue to expand, we seek a passionate, self-driven and energetic person who will join us in providing the ultimate customer experience to our already established customers and prospects by solving their technical challenges and providing the best components, service and training. Our headquarters is located in DuBois, a small rural town located in north central Pennsylvania. However, this position will require the successful candidate to cover Kentucky and Tennessee. This sales position requires discipline to continually push yourself to network with existing and potential customers, care for their needs and help them solve problems.
- Generating new business and ensuring growth of existing accounts
- Identify and establish relationships with key existing customers supporting current business activity as well as creating new sales opportunities.
- Consistently prospecting to identify new contacts/opportunities, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline. Telemarketing, cold calling, appointment setting and proactive engagement of sales region.
- Visit customers on behalf of Atlas in the assigned territory for the specific purpose of driving incremental growth.
- Develop annual and long-term sales forecasts
- Reporting monthly activities with sales manager
- Participate in sales team meetings
- Interact with Atlas’s engineering, quality and plant management teams to ensure superior quality and on-time delivery of customer products.
Successful Candidate will
- Have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of sales experience
- Have knowledge of the powder metal industry and possess a technical background (preferred)
- Be passionate, energetic, and self-motivated about helping customers succeed. You are a problem solver and a trusted partner. You demonstrate professional sales acumen. As a people person you always take pride in servicing your customers. Your customers only want to do business with YOU.
Email your résumé and letter of interest.
Atlas Pressed Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer