Digital Marketing Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Department: Technology and Communications
Reports to: Director of Technology and Digital Media
Location: Silverthorne, CO./Hybrid
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Keystone Symposia, you will play a pivotal role in the development and execution of our digital marketing strategies. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing online marketing campaigns to promote our brand, meetings, and other KS initiatives. Your goal will be to maximize our online visibility and drive user engagement, customer acquisition, and revenue growth.
• Digital Strategy Development: Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy aligned with the company’s objectives and target audience.
• Content Marketing: Collaborate with the Digital Media Manager, Director of Scientific Communications, and Director of Technology to create and manage compelling and relevant content across various digital channels, including websites, blogs, social media, email marketing, and more.
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimize website content and structure for improved search engine ranking and organic traffic.
• Paid Advertising: Manage and optimize pay-per-click campaigns on platforms like Google Ads and social media advertising to maximize ROI.
• Social Media Management: Develop and maintain a strong presence on social media platforms, ensuring consistent branding and engagement with the audience.
• Email Marketing: Manage multiple email marketing campaigns, including list preparation, segmentation, dynamic content creation, set-up, testing, deployment, reporting, automations, and optimization to ensure seamless execution.
• Email Database Management: Manage the email database with the availability to segment and create highly targeted emails and messaging campaigns.
• Compliance: Maintain audience lists that are compliant with US Can-Spam, Californica Consumer Privacy Act, and Canadian CASL laws.
• Communications Calendar: Maintain the marketing communication calendar.
• Collaboration: Collaborate with the Technology and Digital Media team to define campaign strategies and modify approaches to marketing activity.
• Social Media and Advertising: Run social media accounts and be responsible for social advertising activity.
• Analytics and Reporting: Provide in-depth analytic reports to leadership and key stakeholders; highlight successful outcomes as well as opportunities to improve.
• A/B Testing: Run A/B test in a systemic way to drive insights for our design and content developers.
• In-Kind Partnerships: Manage Keystone Symposia’s media in-kind partnerships with scientific journals, institutions, and foundations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
• 3-5 years experience in digital marketing with a track record of successful campaigns.
• Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media management. Experience using the HubSpot CRM/CMS a plus.
• A proven history of success in building advanced email marketing strategies to include but not limited to audience segmentation, dynamic content, automated behavioral responsive campaigns, and client journey mapping.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Creative and innovative thinking to stay ahead in the digital marketing landscape.
• Up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred.
The salary range for this position is $64,000 – 70,000/year depending on experience. The position is full-time (40 hours per week), year-round, with excellent benefits. Working in our Silverthorne, Colorado office 2 days per week is preferred. Fully remote work will be considered depending on the individual’s experience in a Business Intelligence or related role.